Inspired by Two Thirds Hazel, good things come in…(two) pairs??
FOUR THINGS IN MY BAG //
- The Softlips Cube (best EVER)
- Cute and colored pens
- Eat, Pray, Love
- My sunglasses
FOUR MOVIES I’VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE //
- Dirty Dancing // Who HASN’T watched this more than once? I mean, really.
- Frozen // Maybe watching this everyday while I was babysitting is the reason why I know literally every single word…
- Steel Magnolias // If you haven’t seen this already, 1. I’m judging you and 2. Watch this one with your mama and best friend.
- Legends of the Fall // Two words: Brad. Pitt. And can you tell I like old movies?
FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS //
- Dr. Pepper
- Water with lemon
- Strawberry smoothie
FOUR RANDOM THINGS I’M THINKING ABOUT //
- How I’m going to pay for my summer wardrobe. But really. I have big dreams for that thing.
- If I seriously want Public Health to be my major or if I want to take the leap and do nursing school. Ew, that sounds awful just typing it, but I’m confused.
- Where I put my phone charger. Its on 6%. Oops.
- How hard it is to think of four random things.
FOUR TOP PLACES I’VE TRAVELED //
- LONDON // Loooooved every second.
- Ontario, Canada // This is the place that started it all: where I started to blog!!
- Disney World // Even if this trip was when I was 10. Whatever. It still rocks.
- Nashville, TN
FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED //
- Yanceyville, NC // Where our neighbors were Amish and we lived on a farm.
- Chapel Hill, NC // Home sweet home
- Asheville, NC // My first semester of freshman year was spent at school here!
- Charlotte, NC // Where I live now! Apartment sweet apartment
FOUR TV SHOWS I’M WATCHING //
- Sex and the City // S says that I remind him of Samantha. Yep. He watched it with me.
- Grey’s Anatomy // NO SPOILERS! I’m not finished with Season 11.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt // I cry happy tears because I’m laughing so freakin’ hard.
- Law and Order SVU // This show creeps me the freak out, but its so addicting. I can’t stop. #help
FOUR THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR //
- JUNE 9 // On June 9, I’m taking off and going somewhere with my bff Katie and its gonna be a huge SURPRISE! Stay tuned.
- JULY 31 // On July 31, I’m going on ANOTHER trip with the boyfriend. Not telling where.
- The start of a new semester // I know I just finished my finals yesterday, but I love school, buying new school supplies, and taking new classes.
- Taking classes specific to my major. Can’t wait to narrow down what I want to do as a career!
For you: How did you decide on your major/future career? HELP!