I’ve been MIA on the blog recently. Let me explain in two words: public health. Y’all, my major is SO HARD. I’ve had so many projects, so many papers to write, so many assignment deadlines…last week I spent each night in the library until after midnight. I slept maybe a combined total of 24 hours in 7 days. I helped facilitate a health event on the weekend, too, which left no time for catching up and stepping back.
NOW, hell week is over, and I am able to dedicate more to the blog as Thanksgiving break approaches. I have so much I want to talk about, but so little time to write! For a quick and fun post, here are my most recent favorites:
- These Treasure&Bond booties….less than $150 and the PERFECT color.
- YOU NEED TO VOTE! Seriously. The US Presidential Election is SO CLOSE! Find your polling place.
- This monogrammed tote is at the very tip top of my Christmas wishlist. How adorable are those stripes?!
- If you haven’t heard of Tobi, you are MISSING OUT. Check out this sweet and feminine shift dress I got for upcoming holiday parties. Swoon. And it comes in 2 colors!
- Did y’all read my review of the Clarisonic Mia 2? I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and I’m in love. IN LOVE, I tell you.
- ICYMI: Last week’s post on sorority myths.
- Anybody else obsessing over this hot and edgy look?
- …and is anybody else obsessing over Emily Ley’s new book?!! Wow. Real tears cried while reading this, friends. Real freaking tears. A post on this coming very soon.
What have you been loving recently? Let me know and share a link!