Thanks to Ashley from Common Vitality for nominating me for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award gives bloggers the chance to share information about themselves and get to know other nominees. I’m so excited that I have the opportunity to answer some questions about my blog and about me!
> How did you decide on the title of your blog, and what’s it about? When I started this blog in July 2014, it was called “Peace and Love, eh?” because I was on my way to Peace Camp in Canada. I started signing all of my posts with “Always, S” so after I got back from Canada, I decided that Always, S would be the perfect name for my blog! Always, S is about, well, everything. I write about college, cooking, books I love, DIY projects, my crazy family, my boyfriend (who I call S on here), and anything else I can think of.
> What is your favorite food? PASTA. I could eat my weight in pasta. Or pizza.
> Can you give 11 random facts about yourself?
1. I have a dog named Elizabeth Bennet. Pride and Prejudice, yes.
2. I have one 13 year old sister and she is THE definition of sassy.
3. I’ve never skateboarded because it sorta freaks me out.
4. Don’t expect me to have a stocked kitchen. I rarely go to the grocery store. Usually I don’t have a lot of time to make food, so I’ll eat a bowl of cereal or make some pasta. The healthiest, I know.
5. I joined a gym for a month but quit because I didn’t like feeling as if everyone was looking at me. Now I just work out by myself in my room so I know no one can see me.
6. When my sister was little, we didn’t want her to know when my Dad and I were going somewhere without her, so he would spell my name, S-A-V, when talking to my mom about our plans. He still spells out my name years later. Dad, she can spell now. She knows.
7. I’m currently struggling with puppy fever. I know that a small apartment isn’t the right place for a puppy and eventually a big dog, so I’m waiting until later down the road, but I am SO ready to have a snuggly cute puppy right now and its killing me. For now, I just look at puppy pictures on Twitter.
8. Grey’s Anatomy takes up most of my free time. Its addicting and I love every second.
9. I’ve never flown on an airplane without my parents.
10. Concerts I’ve been to: Britney Spears, Bon Jovi, the Dixie Chicks, Taylor Swift (best surprise EVER), One Direction, Vince Gill and The Time Jumpers, and the Indigo Girls.
11. I never ever expected my blog to become such a regular part of my day. It rocks.
> What is an item you cannot life without? My laptop, probably. Or a good book.
> What is it you love most about blogging? Meeting new people within the blogging community!
> If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? End world hunger, an infinite amount of money for my parents, and reproductive rights for women worldwide
> What is one country in the world you would like to visit and why? GREECE. I don’t know why, because I don’t know a lot about the country, but I have dreams about Greece and sitting on my balcony in Santorini looking over into the blue, blue water. I don’t know. I just love it.
> What are you currently watching or reading? Reading Eat, Pray, Love and watching Grey’s Anatomy, season 11.
> A long lost relative leaves you a large sum of money, what do you do with it? Open a women’s shelter that allows pets
> What is something you do when you need time by yourself? Go for a drive and listen to music
> Where do you see yourself in five years time? Traveling around the country or around the world, starting grad school, and maybe leaning towards getting married?? I’m not sure!!
Thanks for reading my answers! Now, I nominate
Lauren from The Fashionista’s Diary
Brittany at Life Like a Twenty-Something
Meg from Pearls and Oxfords
Claudia from The Chronicles of Claudia
Nominees, now its your turn to answer the 11 questions and nominate more bloggers you’d like to get to know!