So excited to participate in such a fun link up this week!! Allison, the writer behind Because I Said So is a good blogger friend of mine and I’ve loved this In vs. Out link up since she first started it! This link up is open ALL WEEK!
- Mercari. Have you heard of it?! Its an app where you can buy and sell ANYTHING! My friend got lululemon leggings, brand new, for $50! My first purchase was a pair of cute sunnies originally from Urban Outfitters. I’m not sure of the original price, but I got them for $10 and they came exactly as pictured! After my first purchase was a success, now I’m hooked. I just got a DVD player for my apartment. Oops.
- CHRISTMAS. IS. SO. CLOSE. And I’m SO EXCITED!!!
- CAROLINA PANTHERS ARE 14-0! Whaaaat?!! How crazy is that?! So proud of my home team!!
- Steve Harvey and his Miss Universe mistake. No words!
- The weather. Its so wishy washy! One day its bright, sunny, and warm, and the next its chilly and gloomy. What the heck is happening?
- Holiday traffic. Y’all. All of this hustle and bustle is killin’ me.
And here’s some popular posts from Always, S this month:
Hop on over to Because I Said So and join in on the fun! Add your In vs. Out post to her linkup!
Question for you: What are your holiday plans?! I can’t wait to hear what everyone’s doing!