Happy Monday! I’m super excited to introduce my sweet new friend, Faith. I love her posts and she’s so encouraging and sweet. Be sure to check out my interview on her blog here when you’re done reading!
- Three random facts: 1. I was born and raised in Denver, CO. 2. I love zumba! 3. I believe there’s no such thing as too much pink- I love the color!
- Why do you blog? I blog because I love to write and be able to talk about anything I want to talk about. I also love being able to interact with lots of people.
- Favorite place you’ve traveled? Costa Rica by far! I’m still hoping I get a chance to go back someday.
- What’s in your fridge right now? Lemonade, strawberries, and blackberries.
- A friend who has never been to your city is here to hang with you for the day. Where do you take them? Osaka (my favorite Japanese restaurant close to home) and Bechtler Museum of Modern Art.
- What’s your dream job? Something that combines traveling, kids, and social media (although I know that doesn’t exist!) Plus I’ve always kind of wanted to write a book.
- What are you passionate about? Children with special needs and writing
- Your three favorite bloggers: Cathleen of Classy Cathleen, Rachel of Sea Shells and Sparkles, and Sophia of 5th Avenue Urban
5 things that make you happy: Chinese food, sparkles, the color pink, my friends & family, and happy kids
- …and any pet peeves? People who just complain and complain without trying to see the bright side of things
- Who inspires you? Maya Angelou – her willingness to love everyone no matter what despite the things she had been through was just amazing!
- Your popular post? Winter White and Grey
- …and your personal favorite? Its Not Figured Out Yet and That’s Ok
How freakin’ cool is she?! My personal favorite post of hers is about letting go of high school insecurity: “I’ve decided to be deeply rooted in positivity rather than let negativity control me. Now, this isn’t to say I don’t have a long way to go – but look how far I’ve come.” Amen, sista!
Make sure to keep up with Faith on social media, too: