TGIF! TGIF!!!!!!! Hey y’all! Thank goodness its Friday, right?! It feels so good to be here, on this beautiful weekend day. The word “weekend” sounds so good to say. I’m excited because after nannying today and Saturday, I’m heading HOME for the night for the first time in forEVER.
For today’s Friday Favorites, I’m talking Pinterest. The best of, to be specific, aka my favorites. Have you noticed the cute lil upgrade to this blog’s pin it button? You’ll definitely get to put that thing to use today! I’ve pulled my top 3 favorite pins from some of my boards and I’m excited to share them with you!
words to live by
It was so hard to choose just 3 from this board because obviously each quote I pin means something to me and stands out to me in some way! These are the 3 that I feel are the hardest to remember but the most important.
- 10 Places to Visit in Your 20s (…sound familiar?)
- Driving America’s Most Interesting Highways
- 50 Things a Traveller Should Know
I absolutely love weddings because of what they celebrate: the love, friendship, and commitment of two really awesome people. And every wedding is so unique!! I haven’t been to a lot of weddings, but I check out wedding blogs on a regular basis because I guess I just love love. How many times can I say wedding in one paragraph? I think I just broke the freakin’ record. If Public Health doesn’t work out, I want to do something with weddings, for sure. I hope my own wedding day is filled with lots of love, laughter, friends, family, good food, and pretty flowers.
- A Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cake that’s perfect for Halloween
- Zucchini Chips that only take 15 minutes to make
- …and fruit pizza. Enough said.
- One-Song Workouts you HAVE to do because they’re super fun and they’re good for you. Duh.
- Better Back Workout
- Before you shower, try this workout!
- MAP DIY Decor Projects
- Using Graphic Organizers to Study
- 17 Ways to Make Your Bed the Coziest Place on Earth
Well y’all, that concludes today’s Friday Favorites! If you’re feeling inspired after this post and racing to get back to Pinterest, before you head out, leave the link to your Pinterest below and I’ll be sure to follow you!! Here’s mine:
Visit Savannah Ward’s profile on Pinterest.