I’m doin my happy dance BECAUSE ITS FINALLY FRIDAY! This week was SO stressful and full of orientations, meetings, and early rising. Yesterday and today I had to wake up around 4:30am for nannying. I LOVE the family I’m with and even though there are some early mornings every once in a while, its all so worth it. But I will be honest and say that I’m pretty ready for the weekend.
Last night, my roomie and I went to Trader Joes and wow I love that place. Its my go to! We are starting meal prep for our weeks and since we both have crazy full weekends ahead, we got the shopping out of the way so we would have plenty of time to get everything together Sunday night. Of course, we couldn’t just plan ahead when we went shopping for food and we were STARVING (#1 DON’T when you’re grocery shopping) so we made a homemade pizza for dinner!
Nights like these are what college is all about for me. We had High School Musical Pandora playing, we were singing SO loudly, dancing, and making a dang good pizza. You guys, this is the good stuff.
Anyways, here are some of this week’s favorites!! See y’all back on Monday with my recap of my weekend in my hometown with my old roomies!
- Cleaning Up and Organizing a Cluttered Desktop
- 2016 Printable Weekly Bible Reading Plan (FREE!)
- The only resource you’ll need for the 2016 election: theSkimm
- A Beginner’s Guide to Web Design
- One of my favorite bloggers, Amber from Barefoot Blonde, took her adorable (and SO fashionable) family to Disney World and I absolutely love her style!
- How to Burn 1,000 Calories
- DIY Lace Bralette
Have a great weekend! What are your plans?