Its been a while since my last Friday Favorites, but now that exams are over, I’ll have a lot more time to plan posts and put them up on time. Heads up: I’ll be volunteering at a summer camp May 13-18, so I’ll be offline then. Don’t worry though! I’ll leave ya’ll with a brand new guest post next Tuesday before I head off for the week!
- Need a cute, new phone background? Look no further.
- Speaking of backgrounds, here’s some for your computer too.
- Umm…have you seen this? #mindblown
- Going to Asheville any time soon? You should stop by one of these waterfalls.
- Until May 21, if you instagram your bare feet, Toms gives a pair of shoes to a child in need.
- If you’re flying somewhere soon, don’t forget to start your timer.
- Must read: Mr. and Mrs. Globe Trot, the couple living the life of my dreams.
- …they even take pictures together. Swoon!
- I’m seriously itching to go somewhere new. I can’t wait to see what this summer holds! Here’s another dreamy, outdoorsy couple blog.
- A post yesterday about your personality requirements – definitely an interesting and thought-provoking read!
Well, HAPPY FRIDAY! Thanks for taking a look at these links I love.
Question: When I post a link to a post on Facebook, how do I make the preview image the post’s featured image? Right now, it’s just a selfie. Awkward.