GOOOD MORNING, people. Its freakin Friday and boy am I ready for the weekend.
Let’s get started.
But first, A Life Update.
- Still waiting on the results from my Public Health application. I talked about it here. I can’t see what I’m typing through tears fueled by anxiety and extreme caffeine withdrawal
- …because I really think I’m gonna give up soda for good, y’all. Dr. Pepper is just WAY too clingy and I need some space. But actually, my skin has just been complete sh*t lately so I’m trying to see if that’ll help clear everything up.
- Speaking of my skin that’s sh*t right now, I’m going to try the whole “drink more water” thing because its “healthy” and “beneficial.” Wish me luck because you’re lucky if I even take two sips out of a glass of water. Don’t even think about asking me to if there isn’t a lemon slice squeezed out in there.
- Speaking of the “drink more water” thing, have any of you done it? The challenge where you drink a gallon of water a day?? Does it seriously improve your skin? #HELP.
Now for the favorites.
Duh. Why you’re all here. My 10 Friday Favorites.
- Emily Ley’s 30 Days of Simplicity Challenge. Love that lady and I haven’t even met her. Is that weird? She just seems like she has the sweetest heart and her babies are the CUTEST and I love her stuff. I bought my first Simplified Planner this year and I’m never goin back, people. Never ever.
- Help. This European roadtrip just made me SO confused as to where I want to go next now.
- How to write the perfect thank you note after the interview. But speaking of thank yous, I NEED to do a ton of those notes because I have a lot of people to thank for my existence. Mom. Dad. Beyonce. Jesus. Thank you.
- ICYMI: Blogging lingo
- 35 amazing female travel blogs you should read. Its from 2015 but it doesn’t matter, they’re still good blogs. So go read!! Be inspired!! Not now, but after you finish this post. Lol.
- 20 must read books for bloggers
- Is your car basically like your closet and a showcase of the food you’ve eaten in the past 47 days all in one? Sweet. Here’s how to organize it.
- If you’re expecting something healthy and athletic in here, this is it: mistakes you’re making while you run.
- As if you didn’t love Barefoot Blonde already, she went totally makeup free for a collaboration with Aveeno and asdfghjlklaskdjsal I have NO words. Wow. Beautiful. Role model. Seriously. Of course I’m basing this off of her blog but I can tell she’s so genuine and sweet and her family is the freakin’ cutest.
- For the Pinterest crazy fans out there and those who have their wedding planned already, this post showcasing the top 26 coolest places to tie the knot in the US is JUST for you.
Thats all for today, y’all. TGIF and have a great weekend!!