You know what time it is.
Here are some thoughts that have gone through my head a lot.
And by a lot, I mean a lot a lot.
- Do you offer extra credit?
- What’s the lowest possible score I can get to pass the class?
- Do we get partial credit?
- What time does Starbucks close?
- Mom, what would really happen if I dropped out?
- Mom, are you there?
- I’m in the library, where are you?
- Do 5 Hour Energy drinks actually taste GOOD?
- Do 5 Hour Energy drinks actually WORK?
- Is this your first all nighter?
- Do you think its normal to wear the clothes today that I wore yesterday?
- Do you think anyone will notice?
- Do you think anyone knows I’ve worn these leggings twice?
- Does a granola bar count as lunch?
- How late does Dominos deliver?
- Does anybody have a pencil?
- Is college really necessary?
- Are you sure you don’t offer extra credit?
Hope those of you who are students had a successful finals week! And I hope those of you who are reading this right now have seen The Incredibles. If you haven’t, re evaluate and watch immediately.