Are you kidding me? It’s already February?
STOP THE MADNESS.
Here’s a recap of the first month of 2016 and what to expect this month!
Popular Posts from January
RECAP: January Goals
Finish and submit Public Health major application
- Go one whole week without fast food
Stick to a workout routine Budget for the next 6 months Figure out Spring Break plans Hit 1,000 monthly views
January was by far one of my most successful months in both my blogging and personal life. I’m so excited to have finally passed 1,000 monthly views!!!
- 1,081 unique visitors +703
- 356 comments +65
- 199 Twitter followers +72
- 162 Pinterest followers +16
- 1,216 Instagram followers +3
- 2,057 page views (!!!)
All positive #s from last month! I can’t explain how great I feel about this increase!
RECAP: January Projects
□ DIY my own stationary
Clean out and tidy up the fridge
Create a budget planner
- Hit 4,000 monthly page views – I’m going to try and double this time!!
- Attend one of Helene’s blogging webinars/classes – I sign up for the webinars and always have to come back and watch but I want to make time to sit and be part of one while its live!
- Start my new volunteer job at a nearby hospital
- Take a hip hop dance class with the roomies – this will most definitely be the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done. Oh well.
- 250 Twitter followers – I’m working more and more on interaction with this social network!
- Participate in a Twitter chat
- Stick to a workout routine
- Meal prep at the beginning of every week
- Come up with some way to organize my bathroom and store everything
- Start Bible journaling!
- DIY Lace Bralette
Also, this month I’m participating in a Show Your Blog Love daily photo challenge on Twitter!
— Always, S (@alwaysrw) February 2, 2016
Join the fun by taking a look at the challenge topics here!
If you haven’t already, can you take my reader survey? I’d love to hear from you how Always, S makes you smile but also which parts of my blog need a little work. I’d really appreciate you taking 3 or 4 minutes to answer some questions!
That’s all for today, y’all! What are your goals for this month? Do you have any special Vday plans?