Here’s what you’ll need:
1 box angel hair pasta
1 TBSP crushed red pepper
(Note: Do NOT use more than 1 TBSP unless you want your mouth on fire. Seriously. This stuff is hot!)
1/2 cup sesame oil
6 TBSP honey
6 TBSP soy sauce
Here’s how to do it:
- Combine crushed red pepper, sesame oil in pan. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Strain out pepper and keep oil. You can throw away the pepper.
- Whisk together kept oil, honey, and soy sauce.
- Boil pasta.
- Pour mixture on top of noodles and toss.
- Chop up onions, cilantro, peanuts, carrots.
- Sprinkle chopped ingredients over bowl.
I got this recipe off of Pinterest, but have nooo idea who originally posted it. If this recipe is yours and you want it off my blog, please contact me! 🙂
I am in no way claiming the pictures used in this post as my own, or the recipes (unless otherwise stated). I am simply sharing easy to make food!
Total cost: About $30, since I didn’t have a lot of the spices and odd ingredients..
Total time: 15 minutes.